Super easy to make and full of natural goodness, our Chewy Granola Bars are the perfect lunch box snack. For an unbelievably tasty treat on the go, try our recipe today.
1. Spread oats evenly onto baking tray and place inside a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, gently heat the honey and peanut butter in a saucepan until melted.
3. Add the cooked oats, melted honey and peanut butter mixture cinnamon and walnuts to a blender and blitz until the desired texture is achieve.
4. Mix in the fruit and transfer to a tin foil lined baking tray.
5. Place a second piece of tinfoil onto the mixture and press down firmly. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to completely cool before cutting into bars.