1. Spread oats evenly onto baking tray and place inside a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, gently heat the honey and peanut butter in a saucepan until melted.
3. Add the cooked oats, melted honey and peanut butter mixture cinnamon and walnuts to a blender and blitz until the desired texture is achieve.
4. Mix in the fruit and transfer to a tin foil lined baking tray.
5. Place a second piece of tinfoil onto the mixture and press down firmly. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to completely cool before cutting into bars.
Save £20RRP: £80
Special Price £11
Save £10.99RRP: £21.99
Special Price £19.99
Special Price £11.99
Special Price £20.80