1 Chicken Breast
1 Lime, juiced
1 tsp Chipotle Paste
1 brioche bun
1 or 2 slices of cheese
2 chopped cherry tomatoes
½ garlic clove, grated
1. Tenderise the chicken breast between 2 piece of cling film and bashing with a rolling pin until approximately 1cm thick.
2. Mix the chipotle paste with half the lime juice and spread over the chicken
3. Heat a pan over a high heat. Once hot, cook the chicken for 3 minutes each side until cooked through. Add cheese on top for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
4. Slice the brioche bun in half and place cut side down on the pan to toast lightly. Add any seasoning to the chicken.
5. Mash the avocado with the remaining lime juice and stir in the chopped cherry tomatoes, jalapeño and garlic and season with salt.
6. Spread the avocado mix over the base of the bun, followed by the chicken and then the top of the bun. Serve immediately.