50g butter, melted
60g milk powder
20g light brown soft sugar
100g white chocolate, melted
4 tbsp crème fraiche
20g chopped pistachios
Mint leaves to serve
1. Heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/ gas3.
2. Melt the butter and melt the chocolate separately and then place in the same bowl.
3. Mix the cornflour, milk powder, and 10g of the sugar together and pour over the melted butter and chocolate.
4. Mix until it forms a crumb and scatter over a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool.
5. Remove the tops of the strawberries and cut into quarters.
6. Mix the strawberries with the rest of the sugar and place into 4 bowls. Leave for half an hour.
7. Add a large spoonful of crème fraiche to the strawberries, scatter the pistachios and some crumble mix over the top. Serve with a mint leaf if required.