Croeso i Leekes
With popularity and demand combined, Leekes has developed great recognition in the glazing industry - and this year, for their quality service and fair trading, Leekes were a finalist of the 'Conservatory Installer of the Year' in the Glass and Glazing Awards 2015 and 2016. Why not see for yourself why we made the final with a FREE no obligation quote! Book your free quote today!
A Conservatory is a simple, low-cost way to permanently add space, style and value to your home. Whether you need a light, airy conservatory for a study spot; fancy increasing your garden view with a glass veranda conservatory; or want an orangery as a classy dining area for entertaining guests, our beautiful conservatories will add a new dimension to your living space.
Plus when you buy a conservatory from Leekes, you can be sure of a superb addition to your home: built bespoke to your taste, built to look beautiful - and built to last.
With over 115 years experience we understand that every home is different – that’s why at our Leekes stores in Bilston, Coventry, Llantrisant, Melsham and Cross Hands you will find a wide array of conservatories and orangeries, large showrooms and experienced staff helping you find just the right conservatory for you and your home.
Unsure on what type of conservatory is best for you? Why choose Leekes? Read our conservatory buying guide.
At Leekes, we offer a wide range of conservatory styles and finishes: from the convenience and affordability of our Casa conservatories to the exquisite grandeur of a bespoke Orangery – and every type of conservatory in between. Every single feature of your new conservatory is carefully chosen and designed according to your requirements and budget, so before you make any decisions, our design consultant will help you design your conservatory to your exact specification.
"99% of our customers*** would recommend us to their friends & family."
Key things to consider when looking for a conservatory
• Shape & Size - Whether you wish to take inspiration from ever popular Victorian and Edwardian conservatory designs or the latest contemporary shapes, our conservatory designers can deliver the space you need in the shape of your choice.
• Colour & Finish - There are a whole host of colour options available when you’re choosing a conservatory. Each finish offers a stylish dimension, for example wood grain effect foils offer the beauty of a hardwood finish, coupled with the durability of uPVC – while coloured foils in heritage colours such as Chartwell Green are increasingly popular, especially with period properties.
• Roof & Door Options – Any conservatory, any design idea - we’ll recommend the roof and doors specific for you and your home. Our conservatory roof options include self cleaning glass, polycarbonate, mock tile, tiled roof and Classic Plus, featuring the Shades Integrated roof blinds system. Alternatively, unite your home and garden with our choice of conservatory doors: from traditional patio sliders and French doors to the latest bi-fold doors – all of which can really open up your inside and outside space.
• Features & Frames - Add your own unique, personal touch to your conservatory with frames that are designed to complement the glazing features of your home. We also provide other additional extras including crystal bevels, stained glass features, leading and Georgian bars. Not only that, add the necessary finishing touches to the inside of your conservatory with stylish fascias, handles and sills.
• Security & Durability – Our conservatory windows and doors include only the latest and best security features with quality key operated multiple shoot bolt locking systems for optimum safety and superb weather protection.
• Energy Efficiency - With A-rated energy efficient glass offered as standard in all Leekes conservatories, condensation is reduced by up to 80% and a moderate temperature is maintained all year round. The coated glass retains warmth, reducing fuel bills and results in significant savings to your conservatory when compared to standard glazing.
• Built to Last – Our experienced designers are here to oversee every aspect of your conservatory design.
• Finance – great value conservatories and very competitive finance options are available throughout all Leekes stores.
Pondering which conservatory to choose? Or want more information? Contact one of our installation experts today on 0800 015 7749 to arrange a FREE, no obligation design consultation today.
***Based on a survey of 700 customers, September 2015.