Terms and conditions
Free Worktop Saver
- To receive your gift the Privilege Card must be present to the cashier to be swiped
- Promotion valid from 25th May 2018 while stocks last
- Minimum spends of £30 is required for free gift
- One free gift per household only
- The free gift must be accepted as offered – there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserve the right to award an alternative product of equal or greater value, should the advertised product or any part of it become unavailable
- Leekes reserves the right to cancel or amend the free gift at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any customers
- Leekes reserves the right to refuse the free gift in conjunction with any other promotion
- All Cardholders who received the free gift will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Free filter coffee or tea
- Available to all Privilege Card members on presentation of a Privilege Card in store.
- Offer is available Monday to Friday only (excluding Bank Holidays).
- The Privilege Card must be scanned to activate the offer.
- Limited to one filter coffee or tea per Privilege Card member per day. Barista coffees (e.g. cappuccino, latte, mocha are not included as part of this offer).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Leekes or Farmers Fayre restaurant hot drink offers.
- Subject to availability - no purchase necessary.
Prize Draw - win £200 of Leekes vouchers
- To enter into the monthly draws members must present their Privilege Card to a sales consultant during payment.
- There will be one winner per calendar month.
- The opening and closing dates of each prize draw will be 00:01 on the 1st of the month to 23:59 on the last day of the month (the "draw period").
- Every completed transaction made in a Leekes stores (exclusions apply) during the relevant draw period will give one entry into the prize draw for that draw period irrespective of the total value of the transaction.
- Only transactions made using the Privilege Card in Leekes stores (exclusions apply) will qualify for entry into the draw. Transactions made in Farmers Fayre restaurant in Melksham will qualify but purchases made at The Lounge Co. In Leekes Llantrisant will not.
- There will be one national draw and one winner during the draw period who will win £200 of Leekes vouchers.
- Prizes will be awarded to entries picked at random by computer or an independent person seven days after the closing date, which is 23.59 on the last day of each draw period (the prize draw date).
- Each winner will be contacted by telephone, post or email within 21 days of, and receive their prize no later than 28 days after the prize draw date for that draw period.
- If a winner for a draw period cannot be contacted using reasonable efforts within 21 days from the prize draw date for that draw period, then an alternative winner will be drawn from all the entries received.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered - there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable.
- The result of the prize draws is final.
- Each winner may be required to participate in reasonable press or PR activity related to the prize draw as notified by us.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which fail to be properly submitted for any technical reason - entries submitted by any other means will be rejected.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK and be at least 18 years of age.
- Use of the vouchers awarded as the prizes for each draw shall be subject to the terms and conditions on the reverse of or otherwise associated with those vouchers.
- The promotions and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The name and county of each winner will be available on request by sending a stamp addressed envelope to Leekes Privilege Card, Leekes Limited, Mwyndy Business Park, Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF72 8PN and may be posted online.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any entrants.
- All entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Leekes Limited, Mwyndy Business Park, Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff. CF72 8PN.
Cards / Coupons / Vouchers
- The Leekes Privilege Card is issued by and remains the property of Leekes Limited who reserve the right to terminate the programme giving 14 days notice; decline to issue Leekes Privilege Card and on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel the Leekes Privilege Card or some of the benefits.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the Leekes Privilege Card terms and conditions.
- The Leekes Privilege Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
- Leekes Privilege Card, coupons (if issued) and vouchers (if issued) remain the responsibility of the Privilege Card member, as do any security details relating to the account.
- Leekes cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Leekes Privilege Cards, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or traded.
- Members can choose to leave the programme at any time by contacting us.
- Products which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme will be subject to availability.
In store concessions
- The Privilege Card is valid on purchases made in concessions that are paid for at tills or information desks operated by Leekes – including G Plan, Hammonds and Duresta.
- The Privilege Card is not valid in The Lounge Co. In Leekes Llantrisant.
Price reductions of selected products
- During the year there will be price reductions of selected products made available to Privilege Card members.
- These promoted products will be communicated to Privilege Card members via email, and/or the Privilege Card section of the Leekes website.
- Selected lines only and subject to availability.
Privacy and data protection
- By participating in the Leekes Privilege Card scheme, Leekes will collect and use information about each member, including registration details, information about the Privilege Card use, purchases and other relevant information that the member provides.
- Leekes may analyse the member’s information to see how they use the Leekes Privilege Card programme to understand their shopping behaviour and to send the member information, offers and promotions which are relevant.
- By being a Privilege Card member and providing your details, you agree that Leekes can contact you with news about products and services.
- Leekes will not share your personal data with any other company.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Leekes Privilege Card programme and any application for membership of the programme or participation in it will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Additional terms and conditions may be introduced and apply for optional elements of the scheme such as free products and additional prize draws. Members participating in these additional elements of the programme will be considered to have accepted the additional terms and conditions.
- All members of the scheme must be a resident of the UK and be aged 18 years or over. Leekes reserve the right to refuse any application.
- Each member is entitled to one Privilege Card only. Leekes reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must keep Leekes informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Leekes cannot be held responsible for any loss of winnings (e.g. free prize draw) or other benefits resulting from member details being out of date or inaccurate.
- The Leekes Privilege card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card or their partner/spouse/civil partner.
- Leekes may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Privilege Card accounts and associated rewards and benefits in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
• any behaviour relating to Leekes Privilege Card that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- The Leekes Privilege Card is valid in Leekes home department stores and excludes all other Leekes building centre, studios, concessions and online purchases at leekes.co.uk.
- The scheme is for personal and consumer use only. Leekes Privilege Card is not valid for business or trade transactions.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law.
- Leekes reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the programme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store or in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes.
- The promoter of the Leekes Privilege Card is Leekes Limited, Mwyndy Business Park, Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff. CF72 8PN.