Terms & Conditions
- Extra 10% Off Furniture
- 10% Back in Vouchers or 5% Off Online
- Promotional Pricing
- Euronics Agency Products
- Use of the website
- Purchase of products
- WEEE Regulation
- Castelan Warranties
- Contract Cancellation
- Risk & Property
- Description of products
- Prices & Payment
- Complaints Procedure
Extra 10% off Furniture
- Maximum discount on all purchases up to a maximum of £500 (10% of £5000).
- Offer applies to sofas, chairs, dining sets, cabinet furniture, occasional furniture, beds, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, cane furniture and garden furniture.
- Extra 10% off will be applied to marked sale price and discount will be applied at the point of purchase on the amount being paid on the day, not sales order value.
- Offer applies to new purchases and excludes balances from previous orders.
- Offer applies to payments in person (no postal or telephone orders).
- Selected departments and add on sales are excluded from the promotion.
- Leekes reserve the right to refuse customer discount.
- Selected online exclusions apply. Please see product for more information.
10% Back in Vouchers 5% Off Online
- Voucher expiry date is printed on voucher itself. We are unable to extend the date on the voucher as all stores are fully trading.
- *5% Off online orders promotion excludes all Dyson products, Karcher, Orla Kiely, Ted Baker, Ercol, Kylie Minogue, all small appliances and any everyday low pricing decorating and home improvement products.
- Sale prices plus 10% back in store vouchers on all new purchases (includes sale and non-sale). The alternative offer of 5% off will be applicable on online purchases.
- Vouchers are payable on all purchases up to a maximum of £500 of vouchers (20% of £2500).
- Vouchers will be payable only on monies received, not on total order value. If a customer opts to pay a deposit only (e.g. special order or ﬁnance orders) vouchers will only be issued against this amount, NOT the full order value.
- One voucher per department per household issued only on payments in person (no telephone or postal orders).
- Vouchers cannot be used for additional purchases in the department where the original purchases were made.
- Vouchers cannot be used for an additional purchase on the same day as the original purchase was made.
- Vouchers are not issued on purchases made with vouchers and those issued on deposit payments may not be used to settle the balance of the same order.
- The voucher cannot be replaced if lost, exchanged for cash or redeemed on the day of issue.
- Offer applies to new purchases and excludes balances from previous orders.
- When redeeming the vouchers any change will be given in the form of a voucher with the same redemption date.
- If the order is cancelled for any reason, the value of the voucher will be deducted from any refund and if the order value is subsequently reduced, the value of the voucher issued will also be reduced in line with the revised order value when balance payment is made.
- Leekes reserves the right to refuse vouchers used in conjunction with any future promotion.
- Vouchers will not be issued on purchases from selected concessions and partners, and similarly cannot be redeemed therein. Ask staff for details.
- Customers who have purchased online and opted to ‘Click & Collect’ should have used the discount promotion for an extra 5% off online. Therefore they are NOT eligible for 10% back in store vouchers.
Promotional prices may be rounded to the nearest pound.
All Dyson products are excluded from any other online discount or promotion.
Euronics Agency Products
Any items displaying the Euronics Agency logo are excluded from all Leekes promotions and offers. All prices displayed are not subject to any form of discount.
'Conditions' means these terms and conditions and the special conditions.
'Users' means the users of the website collectively.
'Personal information' means details provided by you on registration.
'Website' means the website located at www.leekes.co.uk
'Cookies' means small text files which our website places on your computers hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
'You' means a user of the website.
'Goods' means the goods displayed for sale on the Website. It may also include any service that comes with the goods;
'Made-To-Measure' means Products altered or made to measurements provided by you such as curtains, blinds, bedspreads and valances;
'Self-Assembly Products' means furniture delivered flat packed for assembly by the customer;
'Working Day(s)' means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or any day which is a public holiday;
'We / us' means Leekes Ltd;
'you', 'your' means the customer.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that: The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate , current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us on 0333 2224140.
You agree not to impersonate and other person or entity or to use a false name or name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use of any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and / or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website or any part thereof with our without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of a Website; and / or Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third Party Links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access as your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and resources and do not review or endorse and are not liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for
- the privacy practices of such website
- the content of such websites including without limitation any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services in or available form such websites or resources
- the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance in any such advertising ,content , products, goods or other materials available on such external websites or resources.
Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Leekes Ltd.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or Cancel an Order. When you have taken delivery of your goods, the passage of risk will occur from Leekes Ltd to you.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing, product picture or product description error.
- Whilst we try to accommodate delivery to work/ alternative addresses, for your first order we reserve the right to refuse delivery to addresses other than the billing (card holder) address. In this instance we will make every effort to contact you.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English. The details of your specific contract will not be filed by Leekes Ltd. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Leekes Ltd please write to us at the following address:
Leekes Head Office,
Mwyndy Business Park,
Rhondda Cynon Taff,
If you wish to cancel an order, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 2224140. You must do this as soon as possible. If the order has already been packaged and arrangements have been made for it to be sent out to you, then we may not be able to cancel the delivery.
Non-faulty goods returns procedure
Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resalable condition. Returns should be requested within 14 days of receipt and returned within a further 14 days in original, undamaged packaging. Your product must be complete, unused and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packaging and accessories. Goods are returned at your expense and the original delivery charge is non-refundable. No refund will be issued until the goods have been received and inspected by us. If your goods are special ordered or made to measure they are non returnable. Special Order goods can be identified by checking the delivery time shown for the product. If your product is shown with a delivery time of over 2 weeks, then it is a Special Order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Special conditions For hygiene reasons:
Please note that for reasons of hygiene we cannot accept non-faulty returns of the items below if their packaging has been opened in any way at all. If such items have been opened and are returned to us we will be unable to refund your purchase and we may dispose of your goods. Please therefore use the return request form to request return and to ensure that your refund is processed as quickly as possible. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items covered by the above conditions
All bed linen, duvets, pillows, mattresses, mattress protectors, fitness supplements, toilet seats, footwear.
How to return your goods:
Complete our online form including: order number, product description, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
We will then email or phone you back to advise you of the required method of return. We will either send you Leekes Authorised Return Docket or we will arrange for a vehicle to come to collect the product you wish to return. You will be charged for this service. All collections must be made on Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. We are unable make weekend collections.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
On receipt of your purchase, you should check all items to ensure that they are in perfect condition. If you find that an item is damaged, you should notify us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement. Please note that you must advise us of damage within 48 hours of delivery. All collections must be made on Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. We are unable to make weekend collections.
Return of faulty goods
We guarantee that all of our products are of merchantable quality in accordance with your statutory rights. If an item develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, on verification of the fault we will arrange for a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product develops a fault after 30 days, but within 6 months of your date of purchase, then we will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced. If we are unable to repair or replace your goods, then we will arrange a refund. All collections must be made on Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. We are unable make weekend collections.
Cancellation or return of made-to-order products
Should you wish to cancel your Special Order product for any reason you have 7 days following order confirmation to do so.
Returning goods outside the prevailing consumer protected rights are not an entitlement and must be agreed by Leekes. As detailed in our returns policy, which is available online or in store, goods which are specially ordered or made to measure are not returnable. Any refunds issued for returned goods will be subject to a deduction for any costs incurred. An additional collection charge will be made if you require us to collect the goods. All refunds for delivered products will be administered from our Customer Service Department at our Head Office and are not actioned in store. In the event of an intermediary company be used to transport your order overseas, Leekes would only be liable for returns to the intermediary address and no onwards costs would be covered.
*None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. • Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health. • Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites. Leekes is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new fridge from us we would accept their old fridge and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
Please refer to the warranties page on our website for more information.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than fourteen working days after the day on which you receive the Products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
- Goods made to your specification
- Perishable goods (for example flowers and food)
- Mattresses, mattress toppers, duvets, pillows, personal grooming products, cosmetics, pierced jewellery
- Swimwear and lingerie
Risk & Property
We carry the risk of loss or damage to the Products until you receive them. The Property of the Products will pass to you when you have received them and have paid us in full. Until payment has been made in full we may ask you to return the Products to us at any time. If you return the Products to us for any reason, they will become our property and be at our risk from the time at which we receive them.
Description of products
Every effort is made to ensure that the Products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples shown in our shops or displayed in our catalogues and on this Website but they might not be exactly the same. We regret that no responsibility can be accepted for these slight variations which all add to the unique features of our Products including but not limited to the following:
On fabric and wallpaper the shade will inevitably vary slightly from one printing batch to another.
Fabric patterns are not matched unless expressly stated otherwise. There is a 3% allowance on alignment.
On certain leather finishes there may be shade variations, and the small blemishes found in the leather are a unique characteristic of a natural material and not a defect or weakness. Scratches and marks may occur through everyday use, and seat covers will mould to body shapes which is a feature of natural leathers.
Many of our Furniture Products are individually hand finished and therefore there may be some slight differences between batches.
Some of our Products are hand finished to look distressed. Distressing will vary from Product to Product and is a unique design feature and not a defect.
All measurements are approximate, please allow +/- 4cm variance on sizes stated. At times it may be necessary to make changes to the internal specifications of our products and we reserve the right to make such changes.
Some larger Self-Assembly pieces will require two people to assemble.
Every reasonable effort on this website is made to ensure the accuracy of colour reproduction, colour may vary in accordance with the settings of your monitor, software, or printer.
Prices & Payment
All prices are in Pounds Sterling inclusive of VAT at the current rates but excluding delivery charges. Where a WAS price is quoted it is the highest price for which the goods were on sale in any of our stores or website for at least 28 consecutive days within the last six months. Full pricing details can be obtained from Customer Care
All reasonable care is taken to ensure that the prices shown are correct at the time of publication including VAT. If an error has been made, we or you may cancel the order in relation to some or all of the Goods as indicated under "Cancellation".
It may be necessary to raise our prices in certain circumstances, e.g. if component costs increase or currency conversions change materially.
The price for the Products you order will be the price confirmed to you soon after you place your order. If this varies from any quoted price, we will contact you to check that you still wish to proceed.
You may pay using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro.
Your chosen payment method will be debited immediately when you click Place My Order, NOT when the order is despatched.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
At Leekes we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. In the unlikely event that something doesn't go quite right, we'll do our best to resolve your issues as quickly as possible. To help us deal with your complaint effectively please ensure you provide the following information:
- Your order number
- The item number / product name or Leekes service about which you would like to complain
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
Please contact the store at which you made the purchase - store locator - or of you purchased online complete the form here
The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman
To provide our customers with peace of mind and to demonstrate our commitment to responsible retailing, Leekes is a registered full member of The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman/Dispute Resolution Ombudsman.
The Furniture Ombudsman/Dispute Resolution Ombudsman is an independent not-for-profit organisation which raises standards and is approved by the government to provide alternative dispute resolution services.
We follow their Code of Practice which provides our customers with additional protection if things go wrong. To find out more about The Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman/Dispute Resolution Ombudsman and how to use their service, visit
Tel: 0845 653 2064
The Online Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes Platform can be accessed by following the link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
The Glazing Arbitration Scheme
If we are unable to resolve a complaint that is related to our conservatory, windows and door departments can take your complaint to IDRS. This is an independent organisation, which specialises in providing Alternative Dispute Resolution services for consumers and retailers. As members of the organisation, we are bound by their code of practice and they can be contacted
Tel: 020 7520 3800
Trading Standards Institute
This is a free, independent government backed service which provides advice and assistance in resolving disputes between businesses and consumers.
We work closely with our local Trading Standards Offices to ensure that we are responding quickly and appropriately to any concerns raised by our customers.
They advise that you contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service for initial advice via:
Tel: Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright , trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non - commercial use only . You agree not to (and agree not to assists or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws statutes and regulations regarding the Website.
Limitation of liability
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place in the Website , we make no warranties whether express or implied in relation to it's accuracy.
The Website is provided on as is and as available basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied in relation to the Website or any transaction that may be conducted in or through the Website including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non - infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy , reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content of material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not effect your Statutory Rights, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Leekes and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
Official Company Information
Registered Head Office
Mwyndy Business Park
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Registered Company Number in England and Wales : 563751
VAT number: 135044206